Friday, May 28, 2010

Sidney!


 Dudes...think about it.  This guy did the impossible....he cleaned up decades of rotten, alcohol-laden, festering, sin-stricken, smegma, pukey, jizzy.....(hang on I need a breath...from an oxygen tank).....slimy, viral, puss-filled, flesh eating bacterial....ah shit, I'm out of adjectives.....something like this:

Hey...don't click this video...trust me.  It will haunt you for the rest of your life.



.....which was the French Quarter.

This clean up should be a cake walk for SDT.  He has super secret vehicles designed by Lockheed Martin and a mobile VIP trailer to watch the entire excursion on Ultra Hi-Def monitors while sipping highballs with Lenny Kravitz.  I say give Sidney 1 billion bucks then watch him clean this shit up in a couple of months and leave the Gulf smelling lemony clean.

Hell, I bet he can even get the stink off the fish.

WINNER!:  As I was publishing this MojoFearless nailed it.  MJ, you get to attend a weekend drum circle spiritual enema at the Forest Retreat.  But I can't pay for it, sorry dude....or dudette.

2 comments:

oyster said...

Trashanova, we need your lemon-scented goodness!

Anonymous said...

New phrase: they totally BP'ed us.