Thursday, August 27, 2009

Johnson Controls 2.0?

This is a prepatory post. For those of you not familiar with the Johnson Controls story, please brush up on your Nawlin's city contract history. I was going to do a comprehensive summary of JC but luckily for me...its already out there. It looks like the author is Carl Bernofsky...all the pertinent links to get the background on JC are on his website. Take a few minutes and run through this...don't worry...there won't be a quiz:


I bring JC up now, because I want to remind folks that the biggest shennanigans in an Executive public official's reign usually occur in the last leg of his/her tenure. We are approaching that last leg with Senor Nagin. I think we may be on the verge of another Johnson Controls scenario...Nagin's version that is.

Don't have details but I'm digging. More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are definitely contracts being signed right now that are going to make naginites rich. I am an insider. I am looking at it too.