Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It's official...

Karen Gadbois is officially the coolest person on the fucking planet.

Facing investigation, NOAH terminates employees

And let's not forget that among the many achievments in her life, her image was immortalized in ink by the WSJ....although I like her pix with the glasses on better, they provide a more academic air.



UPDATE: I had a friend from college called me today...he reads my blog...he said, "Who is this Karen Gadbois...what does she do?" I said...."Dude...she's like this one woman wrecking crew....for preservation..." There was dead silence on the other end of the phone. That analogy could only come out of my twisted mind.

2 comments:

Julie G said...

Go Karen! You amaze me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks..my daughter calls me "The Truth Enforcer"

She should know..poor thing.