Friday, October 26, 2007

The "You can't make this stuff up" quote of the year

City Council retreat turns ugly

A visibly rattled Hedge-Morrell was still fuming minutes after Midura left, saying, "She acts like she's the only one not being bought and paid for."

Excuse me while I blow the all the beer out of my nasal passages...I made the mistake of taking a drink before I read that quote.

Frank Marullo. Jr is about as crooked as my pecker in a speedo. Anything Midura does to cock block him wins my vote.

Oh...and let's not leave this one out:

Her voice rising, Midura said political "influence happens all the time!" in council votes.

That comment prompted Councilwoman Cynthia Willard-Lewis to exclaim, "I'm flabbergasted!"


Imagine CWL's shock. I can't believe she was subjected to such an accusation.

This shit is stranger than a football bat. It reads like a Zee TV soap opera.

7 comments:

bayoustjohndavid said...

Fielkow was out of line. How often does the council vote to overrule the planning commission against the wishes of the district council member?

Jason Brad Berry said...

Feilkow is a douche...I concur. The jury is out with me on Head...so far I have no reason to condemn or condone her.

Midura is the shnizzel in my book...I'm in her district and I'm proud to have her as my councilperson.

mominem said...

I'm so sorry your pecker is crooked.

I think Feilkow was wrong, although Medura seem to be politically inept and thin skinned to boot.

Jason Brad Berry said...

no pity needed...a crooked pecker is an asset not a detriment.

Midura seems perfectly adept to me. I think she's a leader and she has my attention.

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that Shelley is unearthing some unsavory tactics and practices of the past.

Her problem is creating alliances with the people who voted for her.

mominem said...

Medura does seem to come to the right conclusions, but she also seems too thin skinned and unable to attract support.

I'm glad you're happy with your deformity.

Anonymous said...

Midura has balls which is a great asset on the City Council. I just wish her voice reflected that. She sounds like a mouse and bitches when she should just speak her mind.

I think she is great. But she needs a few lessons on public speaking.