Monday, August 27, 2007

Sapir???

Karen wrote this:

Karen has left a new comment on your post "The Bad Shepard":

No Sapir?


I'll give you Sapir at 100,000:1.

I'll give you Jay Batt at 50,000:1.

That's not because I think they're clean...but I don't think they're on the radar.

If you want extreme odds here they are:

Mary Landrieu: 1,000,000,000:1

Mitch Landrieu: 1,000,000,000:1

Bobby Jindall: 1,000,000,000:1

David Vitter: 1,000,000:1

and I have to throw this one in because I think he's the most amazing, yet relatively unknown politician in the state:

Rep. Donald J. Cazayoux: ∞:1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about John Georges?

bayoustjohndavid said...

Billboard Ben:

Grand jury seeks S&WB records
Subpoenas involve board member, firms
Thursday, June 29, 2006
By Gordon Russell

Federal investigators are examining the connections between longtime New Orleans Sewerage & Water Board member the Rev. Benjamin Edwards Sr. and six companies that may have received S&WB contracts, according to two grand jury subpoenas sent to the agency.

link

I doubt they'd want to indict an ordained minister, but I do hope they try to squeeze him. Of course, he could give up he Nagin or Morial.

mominem said...

Jim Bakker went to jail.