Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Obligatory Reckoning v. Deux




But I'm ok. I'm actually as good as I've ever been in my life. My beautiful wife and kiddies are back with me, I've resolved all my house and insurance issues....and I'm gonna get a dog.

This anniversary I'm 180 degrees from last year, so I can't complain.

My heart goes out to all those who are still struggling for survival in the wake of Katrina. We've all lost a lot, some more than others....but we are keeping it alive. If you need inspiration...remember this:



Everytime I get discouraged I think of this drive when Deuce pushed the entire Philadelphia defensive line into the end zone. Still gives me goosebumps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daily Prayer:

Dear God,
If you want me to act more like an angel, why'd you make it hot as Hell here?

;)

Anonymous said...

Was that beautiful or what. Deuce upside yo' head, said Deuce upside yo' haid.

Leigh C. said...

Marvelous!